S T A T U T
Veteran ASSOCIATION UN
Adopted by the Fourth National Congress of Delegates on 17 October 2015 r.
Citizens of the Polish Republic for many years, participating in peacekeeping missions, stabilization and humanitarian operations carried out under the aegis of the United Nations and, the authority of the Security Council, under the leadership of other international organizations. The aim of the mission is to maintain peace and security in different regions of the world, and the extinction of armed conflict and help the local population.
Scattered all over the country and beyond its borders peacekeepers, stabilization and humanitarian United Nations and other international organizations want to cultivate the traditions associated with the service of peace and international security and popularize the ideas and tasks of the mission among Polish society. They feel the need for integration in order to maintain established in difficult and dangerous conditions of service and the personal ties of friendship.
These needs will serve the association of veterans in their ranks / veterans of peacekeeping missions, stabilization and humanitarian UN and other international organizations.
Association of Veteran of the United Nations hereinafter referred to as "the Association" operates under the provisions of the Act of 7 April 1989 r. – Law on Associations (Dz. You. of 1989 r. No. 20 Item. 104 of pn. zm.) and this statute.
- The Association is a voluntary, democratic and self-governing, gathering in its ranks Polish citizens who have full legal capacity and not deprived of public rights, who accept the statutory objectives of the Association and meet the statutory requirements for membership.
- Association can also include foreigners who meets the statutory requirements for membership and domiciled in the territory of the Polish Republic.
Members of the Association shall have equal rights and responsibilities, and their mutual relations are based on the principles of kindness, respect and support.
The Association and all of its cells retain their statutory activities of political neutrality and tolerance worldview.
- The Association operates on the Polish territory, and the seat of his government's chief city of Warsaw.
- The Association may operate outside the borders of the Polish state in the area of the mission mandate.
The Association can create circles and community clubs.
- Authorities of the Association use their own stamps, in accordance with applicable laws and the use of translation the name of the Association in foreign languages.
- The Association may use them distinctive graphic symbol (logo) and to establish organizational and give badges, commemorative medals and commemorative.
- Association and the wheels have the right to have standards.
The Association bases its activities on the provision of social work and the members of. To conduct their affairs may employ workers.
Association pursuant to the resolution of the Main Board can belong to international organizations and to be a member of associations (federation) operating in Poland, where the purposes and methods of operation of these organizations do not conflict with the laws of the Polish Republic and the Statute of the Association and shall not affect the obligations arising from international agreements, which Poland is a party.
OBJECTIVES AND METHODS OF THE ASSOCIATION OF
The objectives of the Association are:
- promoting the integration of veterans of missions outside the country and to stimulate their activity in social life;
- explaining to the public the importance and role of the UN and other international organizations in ensuring peace and security, extinction of conflicts in the world and build mutual trust and cooperation;
- popularizing, both at home and abroad, achievements and experiences of Poles organized by the international community missions in different parts of the world;
- to represent and protect the interests of veterans – members of the Association to the state authorities, administrative and local government and other entities;
- action to improve the social and living conditions of veterans and their families;
- cultivating the tradition of the Polish military, propagowanie wśród społeczeństwa, especially the youth patriotism and attitudes proobronych, as well as the commemoration of historical events and persons associated with them;
- interaction and cooperation with state administration and local government,Parliament and the Office of the President in terms of the objective of the Association;
- cooperation and collaboration with international organizations having similar nature and objectives;
- strengthening of friendly ties and mutual respect in their own environment, as well as maintaining ties with military units and institutions of military and civilian;
- protection of honor, Veterans honor and dignity of the mission;
- the organization in consultation with the Headquarters Polish military contingents, assistance to the population in the area of the mission mandate in this material assistance from the Association;
- providing support and financial assistance and material veterans who are in a difficult financial situation, and their families;
- cooperation with scientific institutions, m.in. Ministry of Defence, research on the effectiveness of peacekeeping operations, stabilization and humanitarian, including Polish contingents in those missions.
The Association pursues its objectives within the framework of unpaid and paid public benefit work.
- As part of the unpaid activities of public benefit through:
- participation in the activities of the members of the Association, wheels and environmental clubs;
- providing the competent authorities and administrations postulates and opinions concerning veterans mission;
- developing measures aimed at recognizing social and living conditions of veterans of missions and their families, with particular emphasis on veterans injured in these missions;
- inspiration and organization, in case you need help for persons specified in paragraph. c;
- inspiring members of the Association to engage in communities and local communities;
- organizing scientific conferences, exhibitions, readings, meetings and lectures and participation in organizing projects devoted to the role of Poland and Polish, as well as the UN and other organizations in ensuring peace and security in the world;
- nomination of candidates and supporting their members the candidate for local government bodies;
- strengthening of friendly ties and mutual respect in an environment of veterans activities outside the country;
- establish and develop contacts with other associations, unions and non-governmental organizations both at home and abroad;
- educational activities in the field of retraining and vocational training, psychological-pedagogical and the rights of veterans and veterans injured;
- organizing material aid and legal assistance to the families of the fallen missions;
- popularizing, both at home and abroad, Polish achievements and experiences in organized by the international community missions in the world;
- organizing assistance to the affected population living in areas mandated activities Polish Military Contingents;
- representatives of the Association of Veterans in UN Peacekeeping international meetings with the associations concerned veterans missions in other countries;
- publication of books, Booklet, Articles, relationship of meetings related to peacekeeping missions, humanitarian and stabilization of the UN and other international organizations.
2. As part of the paid public benefit work through:
- conducting educational activities for veterans and the elderly law, economy, health prevention, sports, tourism, interpersonal skills;
- implementation of educational programs and workshops on aging, the elderly and active aging;
- organization, as well as participation in the organization, projects aimed at increasing physical activity and tourist-recreational veterans and the elderly;
- organizing meetings of members of the Association in order to exchange experiences;
- organization, and participation in the organization, events and sports-defense, traveling military-historical, sightseeing, cultural events, meetings for the integration of veterans and veterans and intergenerational cooperation;
- inspire and care for places of national memory and the graves of fallen soldiers.
MEMBERS OF THE ASSOCIATION, THEIR RIGHTS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Members of the Association are divided into ordinary members, honor and support.
- Proof of membership in the Association is a membership card.
- An ordinary member may be a Polish citizen, who participated or participates in the peacekeeping mission, stabilization or humanitarian United Nations or other international organizations implemented under the authority of the UN Security Council, fulfills the requirements of § 2 paragraph. 1 this Statute and shall submit relevant written declaration of will.
- A foreigner who do not have residence in the Polish Republic, provided that it meets the statutory requirements can be an honorary member or supporting.
The decision on the admission of ordinary members of the Board of the Association shall wheels and presented for approval at a meeting of the wheel.
Soldiers in active military service may be members of the Association after obtaining the approval of the competent military authorities.
Members of the Association have the right to:
- elect and be elected to the Association and to the delegates to the National Congress of Delegates;
- participate in the meetings of the wheels and environmental clubs;
- get information about the activities of the Association;
- take part in meetings, where authorities Association adopt resolutions concerning them;
- benefit from legal aid and social-life Society;
- refer to personal matters to the Association;
- wear a badge organizational Association;
- represent, with the authorization of the competent authorities, Association for the events organized by the authorities, government or non-governmental organizations;
- participate in contacts with foreign associations of veterans;
- clarify any doubts in certain structures of the Statute of the Association;
- support the activities of the Association in accordance with the Statute of the Association and the applicable law.
Members of the Association are required to:
- pursue and promote the objectives of the Association and adhere to the provisions of the statute and resolutions of the Association;
- take care of the good name of the Association;
- observe the principles of honor and dignity of the mission veterans;
- belong to one of the wheels and pay membership dues regularly.
Membership in the Association does not limit the rights of its members to the activities of the legally existing political parties, social organizations and belonging to religious associations.
- Honorary member of the Association may be a person of particular merit for the Association.
- The title of Honorary Member of the Association confers a resolution of the Board at the request of the wheel.
- Honorary members are invited to participate in the celebrations organized by the Association, as well as having the right to participate in meetings and conferences of delegates wheels.
- A supporting member of the Association may be natural or legal person honoring its statutory objectives and granting the Association or its members in various forms.
- The decision on admission to membership in support of the Association shall be by resolution of the appropriate territorial management circles, in which the applicant is a member of a person makes a statement will.
- Membership continues to support people in the manner specified in paragraph. 2.
- Supporting members are invited to participate in the celebrations organized by the Association, and may also participate in meetings of the wheels.
- For his services in achieving the objectives of the Association, They may be awarded the following prizes:
- diploma or a letter of congratulation;
- prize money or factual;
- conferring the title of Honorary Member of the Association of;
- conferring the title of Honorary President of the Association of.
- Awards listed in paragraph. 1 and admits the Presidium of the Main Board, and the rest of the Main Board of the Association by resolution.
For distinguishing activity Main Board of the Association may apply to the competent authorities for the inclusion of members of the Association to the composition of the delegation going to stay in the area of Polish Military Contingents.
Membership in the Association shall terminate in the event of:
- voluntary resignation submitted in writing;
- removed from the list of members;
- death of a member.
- Removal from the list of members of the Association may be made at the request of the board of the wheel in a resolution adopted by the meeting of the wheel in case:
- conviction by a final judgment of an offense against the Polish Republic;
- unjustified retention in the payment of membership fees for more than a year;
- breach of a statute or an act detrimental to the Association.
- People skreślonym from the list of members of the Association appealed, through the board of wheels, the Board within 30 days from the date of receipt of the written notice of strike.
The loss of membership rights causes loss of ability to carry out social functions in the governing bodies of the Association.
RULES OF THE ASSOCIATION
The organizational structure of the Association formed:
- authorities primates;
- community clubs.
- Authorities primates are selected at the Congress in a secret ballot with an unlimited number of delegates in the presence of, at least 2/3 eligible to vote.
- The authorities of the wheels are chosen in voting, according to the decision of a simple majority of members, entitled to vote, present at the election meeting. The same procedure shall be elected by delegates to the National Congress of Delegates.
- Resolutions of the Association shall be adopted in an open vote by a simple majority of votes in the presence of, at least half of those entitled to vote, except in cases covered separately in this Statute.
- National Congresses of Delegates and the meetings of the members of the Association of wheels are important, if the first date involved in them, at least half of the right to vote.
- National Congress of Delegates and collect the wheels convened in the second term are valid regardless of the number of eligible voters.
- Start of the National Congress of Delegates of the meeting or the wheel in the second term on the date of convening the first, Half an hour later, if the announcement of the first term exit or collect otherwise.
- In case of resignation of a member of the Association from the function, these authorities may co-opt by resolution of a new member with the consent of the ordinary members.
- The number of co-opted members of the Association may not exceed half of the elected members to the National Assembly of Delegates meeting or reporting-election (election) Wheel.
- In the case of, When a member of the Association is not involved in the activities of the authorities, to which he was elected, the management level of the Association may by resolution deleted it from this function, what should be informed in writing. This decision skreślonemu board member has the right to appeal to zebraniakoła, and in the case of a member of the principal authorities for the next National Congress of Delegates.
- The members of the audit committees can not be members of other bodies of the Association at the same level.
- The members of the audit committees may participate in an advisory capacity in meetings of the board of a given level.
All authorities are obliged Association:
- investigate and deal with requests, requests and complaints addressed to the members of the Association and inform interested parties of the action taken on cases reported;
- inform the members of the Association of adopted resolutions and other decisions on important matters of the Association and its members.
The term of office of the Association and all the delegates to the National Assembly four years.
LEADERSHIP ASSOCIATION Primates
Association chief authorities are:
- National Congress of Delegates;
- The Main Board;
- Chief Audit Commission.
NATIONAL CONGRESS DELEGATES
- The highest authority of the Association is the National Congress of Delegates.
- The number of delegates to the National Congress of Delegates in each case is determined by resolution of the Main Board six months before the date of exit.
- The National Assembly of Delegates attend deliberative delegates elected at meetings and wheels – if they are not delegates – in an advisory capacity and without the right to participate in the voting members of the executive authorities, Honorary members of the Association and invited guests.
- National Congress of Delegates is convened by the Board, every four years.
- O terminie, place and agenda of the National Assembly of Delegates of the Main Board shall inform in writing or in any other effective way, at least 14 days prior to.
- National Congress of Delegates deliberate on the basis of adopted regulations of the, the project on its inception shows the Main Board of the Association.
- Extraordinary Assembly of Delegates is convened:
- the initiative of the Board expressed in the form of a resolution;
- at the request of the Chief Audit Commission;
- upon written request, at least 1/3 number of wheels.
- Main Board no later than 3 months from the date of the resolution or the receipt of applications, referred to in paragraph. 1 points b and c convenes Extraordinary Congress of Delegates in order to complete deliberations on matters, for which it was convened.
- The extraordinary National Assembly participate delegates elected at the recent meetings of wheels, and the meeting shall apply, § § 28 and 35 paragraph. 2 i 3 Statute.
The powers of the National Assembly of Delegates to be:
- adoption of the Statute of the Association as well as changes in the statutes;
- adoption of the program and the main directions of activity of the Association;
- adoption of the Rules of the Association selection;
- election of members of the Main Board and the Audit Committee;
- reviewing and approving reports of the Board and Chief Audit Commission;
- adoption of resolutions on matters placed on the agenda of the National Congress of Delegates;
- evaluation of the activities of the Main Board and the Board of Control Association in the period since the last Congress and the examination of the application on granting discharge to the outgoing Executive Board of the;
- adoption of resolutions on the dissolution of the Association and the destination of its assets.
The Main Board is the executive body, which in the period between the National Assemblies of Delegates directs the activities of the Association in accordance with the law, Statute and resolutions of the National Congress of Delegates and is responsible to him for his work.
- The Main Board is appointed consisting of 21 members
- Executive Board appoints himself to the composition of the Bureau 9 members, including: Prezesa, vice presidents in the number determined by the Board of the Association, General Secretary and Treasurer.
- Board meetings are held as needed, but not less, than every six months.
- Meetings of the Board shall be convened by the Presidium, notifying in writing all members of the Board of 14. days in advance of the date, place and the agenda and determining how and where to provide materials that are on the agenda.
- Members of the Board can not be persons convicted by a final judgment for an intentional offense prosecuted by indictment or an intentional tax crime.
Board meeting may also be convened at the request of the Chief Audit Commission.
- The powers of the Board shall be:
- directing activities of the Association in accordance with the Statute and resolutions of the National Congress of Delegates;
- carrying out activities aimed at popularizing the Association and the problems of the mission in the society of our country and abroad;
- represent the Association to the State Authorities, administracyjnych, self-government, as well as non-governmental organizations and associations as well as cooperation and collaboration with those authorities, organizations and associations;
- cooperation and collaboration with the state administration and local government, Parliament and the Office of the President;
- carrying out research and analysis on the social-life veterans, Association members and families of the fallen missions;
- Registry honorary members,circles and clubs, adoption of resolutions on the implementation of regulations and instructions for the cell field;
- determine the directions of the, coordination, supervising and assisting wheels;
- appeals against resolutions of the meetings of the Association of wheels and their boards;
- repeal of the resolutions of the Association of wheels and their boards, if they are contrary to the applicable law, the provisions of these Articles of Association or the resolutions of the government of Association;
- appointing commissions and ad hoc teams, and adopting the principles of their functioning;
- Adopting the entry fee and membership fees and their division;
- management of the funds and assets of the Association and budgeting;
- consider and approve the periodic reports of the Executive Committee Chief;
- reporting on the National Assembly of Delegates;
- the convening of the National Congresses of Delegates;
- adopting regulations for the work of the General Board;
- examining applications and taking decisions on the granting of financial assistance or material, Association of Resource, those referred to in paragraph e;
- consideration of appeals and inquiries Circles and individual members of the Association;
- reporting to state authorities supervising Association.
- When you create in a given locality or in the vicinity of several circles Board of the Association, at the request of the wheels can determine the mode of appointment and the competence of the regional structure.
- In urgent cases exceeding the competence of the Presidium of the Main Board of voting resolutions of the Board of the Association may be carried out electronically.
- In between meetings of the Board directs the activities of the Association Presidium Board, which has the powers defined in § 41 paragraph. 1 point. a, b, c, d, e, f, g and q Statute.
- Meetings of the Executive Committee of the Central Board shall be convened as needed, but not less frequently than once a month.
- The meetings of the Board and the Bureau may participate, an advisory capacity, invited representatives of the authorities and administrations and NGOs.
- The Executive Committee consists of the Chief Executive Board of the report on its activities.
Bureau of the Central Board of the Association may employ workers, determine their tasks and determine salaries within its budget.
MAIN AUDIT COMMITTEE
- Chief Audit Commission is an organ of the Association.
- The Audit Committee shall consist of the Main 5 members of the Association, including its chairman, Vice President and Secretary.
- Chief Audit Commission lays down detailed rules for the activities of other audit committees of the Association.
- Members of the Chief Audit Committee may not be members of the Board of the Association or remain with them married, in cohabitation, relative affinities, affinity or subordination.
- Members of the Board of Control Association can not be persons convicted by a final judgment for an offense prosecuted by indictment or tax offense.
The powers of the Chief Audit Commission should be:
- execution, at least once a year the Association's activities, in particular, financial management and the state to pay membership fees;
- submission of the National Assembly of Delegates of the report covering the assessment of overall activity, financial management and property of the Association with a proposal to grant discharge to the outgoing Executive Board of the;
- submitting annually to the Main Board information on the execution of the budget and the results of the checks;
- the possibility of the participation of its representative in an advisory capacity in meetings of the Board and its Presidium;
- supervision over the activities of other audit committees of the Association.
WHEELS AND CLUBS ASSOCIATION
- The basic organizational units of the Association shall wheels, created on the basis of a proposal of the organizing committee approved by the Board of the Association.
- To create the required number of wheels, at least 7 members.
- Members gathered in circles, guided by the provisions of this Statute and the resolutions of the, They implement the goals and objectives of the program Association.
- meeting members of the wheel;
- management circles;
- the audit committee wheels.
- The supreme authority of the wheel is to gather members, which takes place, at least once a quarter, according to the plan developed by the Board wheels.
- Wheel Assembly may also be convened at the request of the General Board, the audit committee or the wheel 1/3 number of its members.
- Meetings reporting and election wheels are held once a 4 year, and also the management circle represents the annual meetings of the business.
- Members of the executive authorities of the Association, unless they are also members of the wheel, They take part in meetings wheels only in an advisory capacity.
- Management wheel 7 days before the scheduled date of the meeting shall notify the members and guests of the site, the date and agenda.
The powers of the gathering wheel,:
- adoption of action plans and budgets wheels;
- review and approve the management and audit committees wheels;
- assessment of business circles and the authorities and the adoption of resolutions on these issues;
- election of directors and audit committee wheels;
- choice – according to the rules established by the Board of – delegates to the National Congress of Delegates;
- admission of new members and excluding – on the basis of the provisions of this Statute – members belonging to the wheel;
- adoption of resolutions on matters referred to in § 59.
- The Management Board consists of a wheel 3 – 7 members and elect one of their number as President, secretary and treasurer. In case of appointment of counting above board 3 people can choose the Vice-President.
- The Management Board of the current activity wheel wheels, in accordance with the statutes and resolutions and adopted by the Main Association. Board meetings are held as needed, but not less frequently than once a month.
The powers of the board to the wheel:
- implementing the resolutions, guidelines and regulations of the supreme authorities Association;
- representing the interests of the members of the wheel and acting on their behalf outside;
- drafting an action plan and budget wheels;
- initiating cooperation with local authorities and government and non-governmental organizations;
- conducting operations in the area explaining the importance of the participation of Polish citizens in peacekeeping missions, stabilization and humanitarian United Nations and other international organizations;
- making all kinds of initiatives that integrate living in a given area of activity wheel veterans;
- surrounding the care and assistance to families of fallen veterans at the missions and the victims and their families;
- inspire local authorities and government and non-governmental organizations to provide assistance to persons referred to in point. g;
- keeping records of members of the club and collecting membership fees;
- asset management and mutual funds within the budget, accordance with the principles laid down by the Board of;
- presenting proposals for honors members of the circle;
- reporting on its activities at the meetings of the wheel;
- convening meetings wheels;
- the submission of written reports of the statutory wheel by. accepted the findings of the Board of the Association.
- The audit committee consists of a wheel 3 – 5 members and elect a chairman, Vice-President and Secretary.
- The powers of the audit committee, the wheels:
- controlling the activities of wheels, in particular, financial management and regularity of payment of membership fees;
- folding board of wheels periodic information on the results of the checks;
- participate in an advisory board meetings wheels;
- submit a report on the meetings of reporting and reporting-election wheels with an evaluation of the activities of the outgoing board;
- evaluation of the implementation of the statutory.
- Solution wheels may be based on a resolution of the meeting wheels, adopted by a majority, at least 2/3 Vote, in the presence of, at least half of the total number of ordinary members of the wheel, or by resolution of the Board of the Association in the absence of statutory activities wheels, less than seven ordinary members of the wheel or show any activity inconsistent with the statute – the written opinion of the Board of Control, taking into account the requirements of § 63.
- In the event of termination of the wheel of his assets, liabilities and documentation are taken over by the Board of the Association.
- Veterans, regardless of the nationality of the wheel, They may associate in environmental clubs.
- Community clubs are national and participants can focus particular mission, or specific changes (rotation) the mission.
PROPERTY AND FUNDS ASSOCIATION
- Real estate associations are, mobility and funds.
- To acquire and dispose of property rights and incur obligations on behalf of the Association is authorized Board.
- Assets of the Association arise from membership fees, donations, Inheritance, records, revenues from its own activities, income from the assets of the Association and the generosity of the social.
- Association, with the applicable provisions of, can accept donations, inheritances and legacies, and use of social generosity.
- The Association may conduct business, according to the principles set out in separate regulations. Income from business activity is statutory and can not be divided between the members of the Association.
- The Association may receive a grant, according to the principles set out in separate regulations.
- Assets of the Association is allocated to the statutory activities of public benefit association.
- Authorities of the Association acting on its behalf shall not be entitled:
- loans or security commitments property of the Association in relation to its members, board members or employees, and also in relation to their "relatives" within the meaning of. 20 1 point 6 Act of 24 April 2003 year about the public good activity and about voluntary;
- transfer of the assets of the Association for its members, members of bodies or employees and their relatives in a manner other than in relation to third parties, especially, if the transfer is free of charge or on preferential terms;
- Assets of the Association to the members, members of bodies or employees and their relatives in a manner other than in relation to third parties unless, that is to use directly results from the statutory purpose of Association;
- purchase on the specific conditions of the goods or services from entities, in which members of the Association, members of its bodies or employees and their "relatives" in a manner other than in relation to third parties, or at prices higher than market.
- The funds of the Association shall be allocated to the statutory activities.
- The basis for the financial management of the Association are adopted by their budgets.
- For the validity of statements regarding property rights and obligations of the Association and mandating it is required and the signatures of the president or vice-president and treasurer of the Main Board.
- For the validity of wills listed in paragraph. 1 and other documents of the Main Board or its bureau requires the signature of the President of the Management Board, and in his absence – Vice President or an authorized Secretary General.
- Each wheel has the right to increase the entry fee and membership fee than set out in the Association of, and thus obtained the funds be used to cover their statutory purposes specified in the resolution of the general meeting wheels.
- In special cases, the board may take relief wheel or exempt from the payment of the membership fee.
- Circle passes defined by the Board of the part of the membership fees to the Board.
- Changing the statute of the Association may be effected by a resolution of the National Congress of Delegates adopted by a majority 2/3 Vote, in the presence of, at least half of the elected delegates.
- Board of the Association shall notify the court of registration of change of statute.
- A resolution on dissolution of the Association shall be a majority of the National Congress of Delegates 3/4 of votes in the presence of, at least 2/3 entitled to vote.
- Adopting a resolution on dissolution of the Association National Congress of Delegates shall determine the manner of liquidation and the purpose of the Association's assets.
- The dissolution of the Association may also decide court, at the same time setting the liquidator and stating the conditions for liquidation.
- The duty of the liquidator to conduct liquidation in a way that protects the assets of the Association against unjustified its depletion.
- Decommissioning costs coincides with the liquidated assets of the Association.
- In the event of termination of the wheel Main Board of the Association shall appoint a liquidation committee composed of 3 people. Chairman of the committee shall appoint a member of the Board of the Association.
- The duty of the liquidator to carry out the liquidation of assets in a way that protects the wheel against unjustified its depletion.
- Decommissioning costs coincides with the assets of the liquidated wheels. Remaining after the liquidation of the assets of the wheel and its funds must be submitted to the Board.